Let us be grateful for the people who make us happy.
They are the charming gardeners that make our souls blossom.
I’m grateful that over the last 20 years I have been privileged to work, in corporate settings, with small business leadership teams, teaching workshops, writing and with individuals from all walks of life, that are navigating change, uncertainty and transitions. It has been challenging, exciting, anxiety producing, wonderful and humbling to ‘walk’ with people in this sacred capacity as they deepen trust, find their way, move past obstacles and create the positive change they want in their life. And it has given me a chance to see our human nature in many challenging settings. Here’s are a few of the things I have learned about ‘us’, as people over these years.
- We are stronger and braver than we think we are.
- When we create space and slow down…..we can think and perceive in new ways.
- Our true power is love.
- Our minds believe what we tell them.
- To build self-trust, we must take the time to listen to and build a relationship with our true Self.
- Fear needs to be met with resolution and action to create Courage.
- Nature calms our soul and regulates the ups and downs of life.
- We are each and everyone, unique, complex and powerful beings.
- Structure creates freedom. (and a loose structure is fine.)
- There is not one way to do things…..many ways work.
- We belong to each other.
- Sometimes we just need to be heard by another so we can hear ourselves.
I am eternally grateful for the opportunity to be of service…… and hope to continue on for many more years! 🙂
May this holiday season bring peace, happiness and love in your life…….and may 2019 allow your soul to blossom!
With Gratitude and Love,